Home Education Consultations
Choosing to home educate can be daunting. Information out there can be confusing, and families can be confronted with negativity from family members and friends who are unaware and uninformed about the wonderful benefits of home education.
You can book a private online consultation with any of our mentors to discuss your specific situation and concerns, and receive valuable insight and support for your home education journey.
At Streams we are growing our Mentoring Team, stay connected as we bring more mentors on board.
Juliet English, United Kingdom
Juliet English, has home educated her seven children for over 23 years, and draws not only from her own experience, but also her knowledge gained from working with many home educating parents, within various home educating communities over the years.
Heidi Conway, Australia
Former life coach trainer and corporate manager, Heidi now home educates her teenage boys, and is co-founder of Changemaker Teens Global. Heidi is based in Brisbane, Australia, and understands the importance of “holding the space” for your children as you facilitate their learning.
Here are just some topics we can help with:
- Choosing an educational approach
- Dealing with your local authority
- Home educating during challenging times
- Navigating the secondary years (exams and alternatives)
- Supporting parents towards confidence in home education
- Developing self-directed learners
30 minZoom consultation
- Zoom consultation suitable for discussion of a single concern/issue OR follow-up consultation
60 minZoom consultation
- Discussion of your family needs
- Advice, support and tips to suit your family’s unique situation.
Contact us to book your appointment now!
* We would not want anyone to miss out on all-important support for financial reasons. Please mention in your message if this applies to you.