Guidelines for Writing
Thank you for being interested in writing a review or story for us. We ask that all contributions are in line with our values of courage, integrity and community.
We ask as you write that you:
- are brave, take a risk and be vulnerable.
- honour yourself, others and the work that teachers do in our community.
- be honest and real.
- appreciate we are different, remain uncritical and, therefore, choose connection.
“Connection is the energy that is created between people when they feel seen, heard and valued – when they can give and receive without judgement.”
In sharing your review and clicking the consent button you give us the right to upload your review onto the website. You can, of course, email us at any time if you wish it to be taken down.
- If mentioning other people, please use pseudonyms unless you have their consent.
- When clicking on the consent button, you give us editorial control – we will spell and grammar check your article. If any major changes are made we will email you to request your approval.
- We will check all videos/stories/reviews and retain the rights to upload or not.
Please remember we are building a community where people are not judged, where differences are respected and we choose connection. Please be mindful of this as you write.